Monday, July 18, 2016

Shark Infested Waters


 I ventured out into the water today with my ride on Pool Shark by Fashiowl Poses. I love this shark, it tends to scare the children away so I can have some peace and quiet.

I am wearing a new mesh bikini by Mutiny in Heaven, which came with hat, shoes and tanning towel. This great item is a prize in the Beached Bunny Hunt 6 and can be yours for only 1L. For hints and more information, check their blog out.


The water was fantastic, so warm and perfect, I could stay here for a long time, if it wasn't for wrinkling skin from too much water exposure. This bikini is really great and shows off my beautiful Faya skin in Oak v2 by 7 Deadly Skins. This skin is for mesh bodies and the box includes a Lelutka face appliers with four skin variations, including with and without freckles. It also comes with appliers for Slink hands/feet, Tango and Phatazz. I am wearing it with the Lelutka Stella mesh head and Slink physique body.All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23


I am wearing Triumph Eyes in Glass by IKON, which come with mesh and system, a placement hud with options for different sizes. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IKON/143/128/501

The hair I am wearing is a gacha prize by +elua+, available at the Epiphany. I won the Darkbrown pack.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/175/118/3000


 So, as I was saying, I was sitting here with my shark,minding my own business, and decided to pull out a donut looking swim ring. Then put on my hat which came with the bikini and just floated a bit, lazing about in the water. Next thing I know, something is trying to take a bite out of me! I look about for my pool shark and instead find a real one! 


Shark Attack is a pose prop designed by = Fashiowl Poses = for Tres Chic which Started July 17

During all of this excitement, I forgot to mention my beautiful nails! These nails are called Summer Shades and are available for Slink, designed by The Little Bat.











No comments:

Post a Comment