Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Eye See You!

Did you ever have the feeling something or someone was watching you? WELL I DID! I walked out into the front yard this morning and got chills sunning up and down my arms, then the hair on the back of my neck stood up. The funny thing is no matter where I turned I seen eyes looking at me. In the cages, flower pots everywhere. I felt as if I was losing my mind.

Beyond the Dark created these freaky, spooky but in an entirely strange way adorable eye plants for the Gacha Good Madhouse round from October 8-21st. 
The exclusives are the I always feel eyes following me! potted plants such as the Jacob

While the more ferocious plants are Keeping a eye on you caged plant gacha collection..such as these two, the smaller one being an UNCOMMON and the larger one being an ULTRARARE

No comments:

Post a Comment