Friday, September 23, 2016

Steampunk 2


While at the carnival I found some of the cutest outfits ever. I snagged them up in a hurry and hid in one of the food trucks to change clothes. Boy, did I get some looks from the ladies working there. They thought I was so strange and asked me if I was the new fire eater. I laughed a while with them and explained how I just wanted to put on the cute new clothes I purchased while there. 
I got this adorable Steampunk Outfit in black an exclusive at the event, and Steampunk Top Hat along with the Steampunk Umbrella with the pose, also exclusives, all by Sweet Intoxication, at the Steam Punk Festival, where these pictures were taken. This runs from September 15-30, lots of great exclusives, 10L gifts and picture opportunities await you here.



The gorgeous skin I am wearing is called Lucille V2. It is a system skin that 7 Deadly s[K]ins created for the Rock Your Rack event with 100% of the sales proceeds going to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. This box includes 12 system skins with and without cleavage in 6 skin tones. ( I am wearing the Apricot tone V2. Included are appliers for Slink hands/feet, Tango and Phatazz.
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
The eyes I am wearing are system eyes by IKON, called Sunrise Eyes in Gaelic Silver. They come in three sizes to suit your needs.


 Autumn Frost nails by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails are fantastic for those great fall looks. You can mix and match the colors to match your outfit, such as I did in this post. They come in huds for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, as well as a Fatpack. On sale now at the Mesh Body Addicts event.




No comments:

Post a Comment