Sunday, September 18, 2016

SOS


I haven't a clue how I ended up in this bottle. The last thing I remember, I was dancing it up on stage, singing some great 20's tunes, and the next thing I know, here I am, waking up. Well, at least I'm on our beach, hopefully Gwennie will notice I'm out here at some point and come rescue me. In the meantime, I'll tell you about this sweet outfit I have on. 

 Over at #Hashtag's Flirty Event, they have this fantastic creator who designed this Bettie Outfit with a texture hud for several different mix and match looks. You can even make the sleeves and hat a different color from the rest of the dress. Created by [[Z:E:N]], this is an adorable addition to your wardrobe, and could even be used as a Halloween costume. With the dress I put on some Tamara stockings, which come available in black, white and brown with mesh body appliers by .:Closet:. Both of these items can be found here from Sept 10-30th:


Adding to the look, I slipped on some Audrey Heels in camel, from WICKED, which I picked up during the Super Sales Weekend event for only 99L regular price 224L.

The amazing hair I have on is Natasha by !Head Desk!. A new release in the store, it comes in several different color packs to fit your look


This lovely caramel skin and shape that I am wearing with my LAQ Infinity Head and Maitreya body, is one of those fantastic monthly group sale offers that 7 Deadly s{K}ins has for the VIP Group, called KLAASJE. The box contains a shape, style card, Lelutka & Catwa mesh face appliers, system skins in 5 skin tones, shape, plus eyebrow shape. Also appliers for Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet and Omega body all for only $99L! All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
 All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23


Dark Passions - Koffin Nails created another fantastic nail pattern called Akira's Ascent. It is available in appliers for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, or you can simply pick up the fatpack at Mesh Body Addicts this month.

Something New created this great pose prop with all the poses in it, called SOS. A 100% of sales exclusive, it is one of the many great items being sold to help out Doctors Without Borders at the Spoonful of Sugar Festival.





No comments:

Post a Comment