Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's Raining Its Pouring


It's raining outside but I wont let that get me down. Instead, I decided to decorate up this little space in the house. First I put down a great rug with pillows to lounge on, and added some baskets. One with flowers and the other with a puppy. Last, I put up a huge wall hanging that shows what means the most to me, family. Hope the rain stops soon, but if not, then I'll simply curl up on these pillows and read a good book.Read any good books lately?
 Wood Works was a big help with my little decorating project. From them, I have this great Basket of Petunias along with the Spring Rain (Window) to look outside The Indian Summer Scatter Cushions are by Cwtch, it has a bunch of different sit animations for us to enjoy, and there's that cute puppy over that in Apple Basket by Dixie Dandelion as well. On the wall, is the Home Family Love Tile Wall Art in Blue by KK Homes. And guess what? These can all be found over at the Indian Summer Cart Sale at the Wash Sept 14-28th, where most of the items are only 10L!


Just because it's wet outside, doesn't mean we cannot look our best inside. A simple thing to do, really with the help of some great designers. Such as this beautiful skin I have on.

This lovely caramel skin and shape that I am wearing with my LAQ Trinity Head and Maitreya body, is one of those fantastic monthly group sale offers that 7 Deadly s{K}ins has for the VIP Group, called KLAASJE. The box contains a shape, style card, Lelutka & Catwa mesh face appliers, system skins in 5 skin tones, shape, plus eyebrow shape. Also appliers for Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet and Omega body all for only $99L! All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc….
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc….
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23

The eyes I have on are the Sovereign Eyes - Nymph by IKON  Complete with 5 sizes both mesh and system.

The great hair I have on is called Solace by *Besom. It's a cute side ponytail and comes in several color pack choices. I picked it up for only 75L this week at the Saturday Sale!  She's always participating in that, so be sure go head down there and check out the place, lots of great hair to keep you happy.




Emerald Couture created this adorable Purple Rain Set complete with the boots, for the  Indian Summer Cart Sale at the Wash It's a mesh dress with standard and fitted mesh sizes.


[:Rad Designz:] created the great nail art that I am wearing and called it Fall Folli. Available for Maitreya, Omega and Slink, this is another fantastic find at the  Indian Summer Cart Sale at the Wash


 And what would a post be without some great poses, such as these poses by = Fashiowl Poses = called Fernanda. They come complete with mirror poses as well. Keep scrolling and check them out.










No comments:

Post a Comment