Sunday, June 12, 2016

Shelby on the Shore


Kites flying, people out surfing, and glistening white sands to entice one to get a tan. That's what brought me to the beach at Baja Cove today. Wearing this fantastic new Shelby Outfit in Aqua by Sweet Intoxication, which comes in several different colors, it was so hard to choose! But I absolutely love that it came complete with jewelry, sandals, sunglasses as well. I have my nails done beautifully as well by AppleTini in the Popsicle Chevron design, using Slink appliers. Both of these items I was able to get at the Jersey Shore Event. 
JERSEY SHORE event June 4th through June 25th.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brewery/126/145/25


My skin is the Yrina in pineapple, giving me just the right amount of tan to keep me from looking conspicuous on the beach. It is designed by 7 Deadly Skins and I have to say it..JUST LOOK AT MY FRECKLES! This skin comes with  4 Omega face appliers, as well as appliers for Slink hands/feet/body, Tango boobs, Phatazz and Omega body. Also available in the Marshmallow tone. I am wearing the Catwa Mesh Head, Maitreya Body and Slink hands/feet.All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23



The hair I am wearing is Daisy in browns by Besom, available this month at the discount round of Hairology until June 30th

And my eyes are the Sovereign in emerald by IKON


If you want a great pose set, then Cheryl, by Verocity might be just what you need, as shown in this post. 
 
All pictures were taken at the scenic-Baja Cove-








No comments:

Post a Comment