Sunday, June 12, 2016

Don't Go Out At Night


I could hear them up the street, groaning in the way only the living dead could. Feet dragging, shuffling on the ground and an occasional scream from someone caught unawares. They had not come down to the spot I was in yet, but I knew it would only be a matter of time. And then, we'd see who would win this scenario.I would patiently wait, and watch my prey until then.

Wearing the Show Girl outfit with texture change hud, by The Little Bat, and Freak Socks by Beauty of Darkness, a beautiful Velvet n Lace Hand bracelet by Cherry Blossom Design. My tongue had been altered with a zipper by #187#, in the style called Tongue Zip, and I also had on the I am strong face tattoos with appliers by Awear. All of these I had picked up at the Darkness ChamberIII-  Freak Show Fair Open June 4-25th


My skin was a beautiful pale apricot tone, the style called Babet with brown brows, V3, by 7 Deadly Skins. This system skin box, comes with 20 system skins with and without cleavage and black, brown, blonde and red brow options. Appliers for Slink hands/feet and Tango are included. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23

I wore the deep blue Sky Triumph Eyes Lenses on by IKON

Nail art called Glitter Stripe Slink Nails by The Little Bat

And Medeina hair by eXxEsS crowned my look for hunting this night.
 
I was completely Relaxed thanks to the poses by Image Essentials

As I stood in the  Village of Nyght - Old Time Radio, Horror Haunted House



 



No comments:

Post a Comment