Saturday, March 7, 2015

Uptown Girl


Totally an uptown girl in this dress, it fit perfectly over my Maitreya body, I love the way it defines my curves but not overly so. It is a cutout mess dress in standard sizes,  with alpha, and 5 pairs of shoes! This dress was created by xbody and goes for the AMAZING price of only 10L on MP!   I paired it up with a zodiac choker by Sugarbabez with my sign of course. They come in every zodiac sign.

A closer look at the accessories, here you see the nails by Shock, one pair of the five shoes included with the dress, and the Sagittarius zodiac collar with texture change hud.

I am wearing nails by SHock called Wild Black Nails for Slink, a FREE hunt skin by 7 Deadly Skins in celebration of their 2nd anniversary, and a new hair released by Tameless called Lorna. Several different colors and combination huds to choose from! My eyes were also FREE in a 7 Seas Fishing prize box which you can fish for now at the main store. There are 20 different boxes to be caught. The glasses I have on were designed by Oasis for the Love My Look Sales Event.


Credits-

Location-
Image Essentials Studio

Clothing & Accessories-

Xbody Eirhnh rules MP Link  ONLY 10L !
SugarBabeZ~zodiac~Chain & Hud~Sagittarius
.O A S I S. Spiked Unisex Sunglasses(Gold/Silver/Black) for L.M.L.

Body Stuff-

[ S H O C K ] Slink Wild Black Nails
7 Deadly s{K}ins- 2ND Anniversary skin GIRLS
 Tameless Hair Lorna - Mega Pack
:::Sn@tch Illyria Eyes (Light Hazel):::

No comments:

Post a Comment