Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LOOK #286

 
Went about to the gatcha yardsales today, didn't find anything I wanted but did find a quaint little spot for some photos. So I decided to show you my shopping outfit, this dress and shoes are designed by Uniq Phaze. Dress comes in standard mesh sizes and shoes are for Slink high feet. The nails I am wearing are created by Co* Motion, and hair was designed by Phoenix. It comes in several color options, has a bounce effect option and braid down one side. I am wearing a skin by 7 Deadly Skins called Myrilla which is found in the discount room gatchas along with a shape by the same maker that will be released at the Skin Fair on March 13th. This adorable bag I am carrying is designed by Loordes of London and the pose I am actually in is from the bag. The necklace I am wearing is designed by JCNY and has metal as well as stone texture change options.

A side and front view of the dress for you :D Enjoy!



Credits-
Location-Rainbow's End
 
Clothing & Accessories-
UNiQ PhaZe Frilly Doll Dress Black Pink Bubble pop
UNiQ PhaZe Jen Heels SLINK HIGH FaT PaCk rare
LOORDES OF LONDON-ROSEMARY HANDBAG - Pose from bag
JCNY - Haven Pendant, Casual Fashion Necklace


Body Stuff-
:::Phoenix::: Alice Hair Dark Browns
Eye Candi Eyes - Dreams - Metallic
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
{Co*Motion} SLink Nail HUDs - Color Riot
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Shape Debuting at Skin Fair 2015 Opening March 13th
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha MYRILLA v3 RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment