Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LOOK #285 A Retro Night Out

Listening to the tunes while waiting for my pop, wow service sure is slow here. At least I look good! I had my hair done by en Vogue, and got this catchy outfit and shoes that were designed by Knockers. They come with color change huds and the dress is in standard mesh sizes. Great for over a mesh body like my Maitreya. I put on some deep red lipstick from 7 Deadly Skins, and great shades by Vintage Touch.

Hmmm still waiting. Well the movie hasn't started yet, I'm alright. My nails were painted by the talented Co* Motion and I have on so retro pearls by Monkee. So retro I cannot find the LM! ( If anyone has info, please toss it to me :P)

Finally, got my soda and can relax while the movie gets ready to start at this great drive in by the sea. I am showing you my bare face to let you see just how gorgeous this skin by 7 Deadly Skins is. It is called Myrilla and part of the gatcha area. And here is a lovely closeup of my shoes. Well,. the movie is going to start  so have a good night!













Credits-
Location- Club Escapade's and the Ocean Getaway



Clothing & Accessories-
Vintage Touch 60's Retro Shades
..::KnocKeRs::.. Rockalily Bow Peeps(Polka Dots )
..::KnocKeRs::..Page Wiggle Dress Combo
[MONKEE] Jewelry **DM**  Tish Pearls

Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sinfull Reds Lipsticks
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha MYRILLA v3 RARE
Eyeliner 3 types FIAT LUX
[enVOGUE] - HAIR Olivia - Light Browns
{Co*Motion} SLink Nail HUDs - Color Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment