Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LOOK #252 Another Brick On the Wall

A great outfit, hair, skin and shoes, I was ready to rock the town. My skin is by 7 Deadly Skins, it is a special made skin that comes up at times in the discount room and flash sales, called Aerlinniel. I am wearing it here with the beautiful Lustful Pink lipsticks, comes in a four pack and only 150L. They are wonderful! There is also a purple version on sale this week for only 50L. The outfit I am wearing is designed by Uniq Phaze, it is available in system and appliers, I am currently wearing the appliers to the clothing and the skin over my Slink body. The shoes I have on are also by the same designer and match up great with this outfit.

I have on hair created by Diva, and tattoos by Stickerz and Karma. Both of course, with Slink huds.

Alright, let's talk about this great jewelry. This fantastic necklace is designed by AlterEgo, it comes in a few different color choices and I love them all! The belly ring I am wearing is by CCD.


Credits-

Poses- Magnifique Poses *MP* Dark Brick Wall (Pose Prop)

Clothing & Accessories-
Caithlin Carter Designs- *CCD - Pure - Butterfly Collection
Alterego I cross necklace - style 2
 
UNiQ PhaZe boclazz shoes
UNiQ PhaZe  emmas destiny outfit- Appliers

Body stuff-


Tattoo- Stickerz True Dragonflies
Karma- [K]-  birdy tattoo
#adored - vampy liner
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lustful Pinks Lipsticks
""D!va"" Hair "Norma" (Topaz)
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Aerlinniel v1
#adored - legend eyes - blue's clues@ Cosmetic Fair
Slink Physique Mesh Body

No comments:

Post a Comment