Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LOOK #251

Spring is nearly here for some parts of the country! My prayers to those still fighting the storms back east. Relay for Life is preparing to start up their yearly fundraiser, and so I ventured to their sim and found the perfect spot to take some pictures. There's some great places to relax, remember loved ones and course get some photos taken.In this picture I am wearing an outfit by Dress Me Designs. This is one of many items she has coming up on sale at The Wash Sale, each item only 10L! The Event Duration is:  February 26th to March 19th As well as this cute dress are the great shoes, also made for The Wash sale and you guessed it, only 10L as well! The poses I am using in these pictures are by Verocity for Hello Tuesday



My skin is created by 7 Deadly Skins, it is called Brooke and on sale at Feeb's Rascals, It is a rich, deep walnut toned skin. I show you the skin both with and without makeup enhancement so you can see how truly beautiful it is. The makeup I have on is eyeliner by Eostre and the tattoo is by Arise and on sale at the Cosmetic Fair.


This adorable dragon ring was created by Sugarbabez, it comes with a texture change hud for the metals as well as the stone for a variety of looks. My great nails are also by Sugarbabez. Here's a closer look at these cute shoes, hard to believe that they are going for such a steal! The necklace I am wearing can be personalized, as I did and sells at Glint. The bracelet I have on is also by Glint.

This hair is by Wasabi pills, I love that it is an updo but has that casual hint to it as well.







 Credits- 
Location 
American Cancer Society-
Poses- Verocity - Brandi Pose Set for Hello Tuesday

Clothing & Accessories-

Sugarbabez dragon heart ring and Hud
 Dress Me Designs ~DM~Xmas Polka BK/WH (B) @ The Wash $10L 
Dress Me Designs ~DM~Amour Black Mini Dress (B) @ The Wash $10L
.:Glint:. Platinum and Onyx picture pendant Necklace
.:Glint:. Women's Yin Yang bangles & beads set Group Gift

Body Stuff-
Skin-7 Deadly s{K}ins - BROOKE @ Feeb's Rascals
Hair- /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
nails-  SugarBabeZ~GothicNails~SLink Nail Applier v2
Eyes-  Poetic colors- eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea
EoStre{ --Feline-- Makeup Layer
.ARISE. Mercy Facetattoo (tintable) @ Cosmetic Fair

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara



No comments:

Post a Comment