Friday, February 13, 2015

LOOK #216 Fi's Hunts: Add Some Red Hunt2, +Facepalm+, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, {Nail Me!}

A beautiful ensemble by Facepalm, tossing aside the usual humor for this wonderfully delicate nighty just in time for Valentine's Day. It comes complete with these great shoes and is so comfortable that I forgot I was wearing it and went to SL work in it :D. It is nice enough it could be worn as a dress and nobody would know the difference. I put on some special nails for this look. This  is one set of a series of FREE Awareness ribbons nails by Nail Me, offered on marketplace. The ones I am wearing are for the Awareness of Domestic Violence. The link can be found below in my credits section. The ottoman I am sitting on is a gift in the Add Some Red Hunt2 and designed by HJM Designs. it has multiple poses and said Be my Valentine on top.

These hearts were perfect for this romantic little look, they are designed by Divine and have different stone color choices.

My hair is by Diva and my wonderful skin is created by the talented Izara of 7 Deadly s{K}ins. This one is called Morane and believe it or not, is a gatcha skin at the main shop. 100L a play for several different versions. Here I show it with one of the new Lustful Pink Lipsticks and then also without.


Credits-

Poses- HJM Designs- Be My Valentine Ottoman Add Some Red Hunt2-Hunt Gift - No.20

Clothing & Accessories-
 +Facepalm+ Sweet Dreams
..:: Divine ::.. Double Hearts Set

Body Stuff-
""D!va"" Hair "Miso" (MVW DENMARK 2014)(Topaz)
IKON Charm Eyes - Evening
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lustful Pinks Lipsticks
7 Deadly s{K}ins - MORANE V4
{Nail Me!} Domestic Abuse Support - Nail Applier HUD FREE on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment