Friday, February 13, 2015

LOOK #215 The Stalker feat. Facepalm, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Alterego

Doing a bit of detective..ok maybe defective work, but isn't this what Valentine's is all about? Some call it love,others stalking and and..well..anyways...I'm outside my house watching my beautiful wife sleep inside, I am so glad I got these great new binoculars and a fake bush to hide in! I am wearing some great black nails from Alterego, lipstick by 7 Deadly Skins, and hair by Lelutka
This fantastic outfit is designed by Facepalm and comes complete with these fabulous shoes. Oops shhh I think she saw me, got to duck down a minute

Aww no I'm safe, by the way, this great skin is also by 7 Deadly Skins, called Annieke and is part of a in store bi weekly event titled [B] UniQue. It is only 150L during this round so don't miss out!


Credits-
Location-[NorderNey] There is always hope
Poses- [soap] Tainted Heart Stalker Binoculars

Clothing & Accessories-
:*:Chaos, Panic & Disorder:*: Ray Bats Moonglasses
 +Facepalm+ Bitch Came Back

Body Stuff-
[LeLutka]-CHILL hair - IdontBleach
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lustful Pinks Lipsticks
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Annieke
alterego I slink nail applier - pack 4

No comments:

Post a Comment