Saturday, February 20, 2021

FIGHT the FIGHT




I'm sooo ready to get out there and fight the good fight! I have my kickin' ass boots, my to die for mini and my fightin' shirt on. And, of course for extra precautions, I am wearing my mask. Hair is tied back and it's time to get to business!! Yes yes, even my nails are painted camo style. 




SHOPPING LIST

Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Camouflage Mirage 
Slink, Maitreya, and Omega appliers included.

ZFG Pia Camos 
Fits Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, Tonic Curvy/Fine, and Venus. Available in 8 single colors or a 10 color fatpack. 

ZFG Belle Morte FP
Available in 16 single or 20 color fatpack. Compatible with Maitreya, Isis, Venus, Freya, Hourglass, and Physique. On sale for MIIX Weekend. 

ZFG Anti-Valentines Cupid Season
 Fits Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, Tonic Curvy/Fine, and Venus. A hunt gift for The Stupid Cupid Hunt 9 February 3-28


.Twisted Barbie.  Stay home mask Patterns - Green Camo
Unrigged, resizeable. 


ALSO SHOWN

Glam Affair - Arizona Skin - Basic Line FLF

MINA - Sigrid
Fitted and unrigged mesh hair options, includes styleHUD. Available in various texture packs.

FOXCITY Spirited Away 1 and 4
FOXCITY Photo Booth - Lucky Lounge

Maitreya Lara body
Catwa HDPRO MajerSoft



No comments:

Post a Comment