Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Urban Kizzy

I rode my skateboard sooo far and now I just need a moment to rest. Took a lot out of me, I must be out of shape! Well, no big deal, I'll sit here and rest for a minute and jam out to some great tunes on my headset before making my way back to the house. I love to ride down these tunnels, especially late at night when there aren't many pedestrians about.


*cm*.MESH created this fantastic Underground tunnel mesh photography backdrop that I used in this post. It is great for urban pictures.

7 Deadly s[K]ins - JARA omega mesh skin box. This gift box includes two boxes, one with Omega and one with AK appliers, in Walnut, Marshmallow, Pineapple(worn here with the Catwa Catya head and Maitreya body), Powder, Taupe, and Sand. Both also include Omega body appliers, Slink hands/feet appliers, Tango and Phatazz Appliers. Day 17 of Harvest Days advent calendar.

This beautiful skin is worn with the Diana shape by Shopie Creations. This shape is modeled after the Catwa Catya head and Maitreya body. It comes with style card, modifiable shape and is an exclusive at Has#tag-Urban August 15-30


My eyes are the IKON Triumph Eyes in the Loam color. These include mesh and system eyes in 4 sizes, along with a placement hud.

 Another great hair by Sn@tch is Harper Hair. This sassy long hair is available is 5 color pack choices and my favorite of all is ombre for this style. This also comes with 2 sizes mesh hair for those gals that are a bit more well endowed.

LaGeeny Fashion created the fantastic pose prop and outfit that I am wearing. The pose is called Urban Park, and includes the bench and skateboard with a single static pose. It went great with the background I used. The outfit, called, Kizzy includes shoes to fit Maitreya, Slink, & Belleza, ]resizeable Headset, Outfit in fitmesh body sizes, mesh body sizes and fit to Slink, Maitreya, Belleza ,TMP, & Tonic. Both are exclusive at Has#tag.


Dark Passions created the lovely Black Celebration nails for Slink, Maitreya and Omega. They are only 13L for a limited time in celebration of the creator's rezday, along with 13 other of her favorite nail sets!



Chop Zuey has a new VIP gift out which is fantastic, as they always are. The Eclipse Set is just in time to celebrate the coming eclipse and includes earrings, bracelets, and necklace, along with a fantastic texture change hud for the stones and metals, and resize scripts.





No comments:

Post a Comment