Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LOOK #223- Just Me and My Dog

I brought home a new pup from the Creepy Kawaii Fair, isn't he adorable? Ok so he's a little green but it just adds to his charm! We ventured out to the swamps and actually found a few pretty flowers while we were out here. I put on my mask though because well..he needs a bath..badly. I am in a mood today so I am wearing a new outfit by Facepalm titled Shady F***er. It comes with the choker, wrist bands, shirt, pants and boots. And totally just fits my mood to a tee today. The skin I have on is available by 7 Deadly Skins at Feeb's Rascals Sales Room in a deep walnut tone. It is called Brooke and I am wearing it with my Maitreya body, the appliers worked great. My eyes, are from the Fantasy Gatcha Fair and designed by Stringer Mausoleum, many different colors to be won in their gatcha. The skull mask is also a gatcha item by Dark Water Designs.

Nails are by Vengeful Threads called a Touch of Evil and available at Genre this month,  and  my lip piercings are by Toxic Bish. My hair as well came from Creepy Kawaii in a gatcha and is designed by [DUE].


Credits-
Location- Perfectly Flawed
Pose-Poses for prose and poetry-P13 87 At the exhibition

Clothing & Accessories-
Sweet Thing. & darkendStare . The Zombie Hellpup Hold- Creepy Kawaii
+Facepalm+ Shady Fucker Ladies
Toxic Bish Lips Piercing
Dark Water Designs Skull Gatcha Mask

Body Stuff-

Vengeful Threads - Slink Nails - Touch of Evil at Genre
[DUE] Breeze - Ombre 8 at Creepy Kawaii
7 Deadly s{K}ins - BROOKE - Feeb's Rascals
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Walnut Maitreya Skin applier
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
*The Stringer Mausoleum* Beast Within Eyes - C12 - Lizard - Fantasy Gatcha Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment