Monday, February 16, 2015

LOOK #222 Key to my heart

Some really cute items to show you in this post. Starting with this great top and shoes by elation, it comes in several different pattern and color choices to fit your loook. I paired it up with some great skinny jeans by Fi's Creations, the texture on these is fantastic and so realistic. The adorable jewelry set is designed by Sugarbabez and I just love the foxes! It comes with a texture change hud as well for a variety of looks. I am wearing the Avril skin by 7 Deadly Skins, available at the Thrift Shop this round and one of her sinful red lipsticks. My eyes are designed by Sn@tch and one of my favorites to wear. These fabulous nails are a creation by Nail Me called Modern Love. The pose I am using is by Image Essentials for the With Love Fair and actually is a couple's pose with the other person holding a key behind their back. It's really cute!


Credits-

Poses-Image Essentials - Key to my heart (b)- With Love Fair

Clothing & Accessories-
Fi's Creations - DOWNTOWN tobacco Skinny Pants
 ..elation.. Mesh Tee and Vest - Warm
..elation.. Mesh Zip Heels - Spiked
SugarBabeZ~fOxy~lOve~Set with Hud

Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sinfull Reds Lipsticks
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha Avril V1 RARE @ Thrift Shop
AsHmOoT_Hair Coll_Michi HC/ DrK BrowN
:::Sn@tch Lumia Bright Eyes:::
{Nail Me!} Modern Love - Nail Applier HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment