Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LOOK #224- Afternoon brunch at Meadow Rose Glen

I decided to visit Meadow Rose Glen, a quaint little place with shops and beautiful scenery, it is worth taking a trip to see it. I wore my wonderful new outfit by Fi's Creations which was created for the BOSL: Love International Style Hunt. It is held on the BOSL sim and each hunt gift is only 25L! This fantastic necklace is also an item in the hunt created by Glint, there is a male and a female necklace and hese necklaces include free monogramming for the time of the hunt! My fabulous nails are by Nail Me and matched up perfectly with this outfit.

These fantastic shoes were created by Sy of elation there are several different styles to choose from. And the tights I am wearing are by Sweet Tea and come with a multi applier hud and several colors to choose from!  I love the sign on the wall behind me here in this picture it says "The only real things in Second Life are our feelings, Please take care of each other."

My hair is a creation of Ashmoot and available at Designer Circle this round. And my beautiful skin is called Callie v1, which is designed by 7 Deadly Skins. I am wearing it with my Slink Physique mesh body and the applier blends everything perfectly.


  The Hints will be shown here : http://4stores2behunted.wordpress.com/2-hunts/bosl-love-international-styles-hunt/
•   BOSL Website : http://4stores2behunted.wordpress.com/

Credits-
Location- Meadow Rose Glen


Clothing & Accessories-
Fi's Creations - ITALY Blouse & Skirt -BOSL Love International Hunt
.:Glint:. Women's leather Forever heart necklace -BOSL Love International Hunt
..elation.. Slink Laced Mules - Black
Sweet Tea  Demure Simplicity Tights with All in One Hud

Body Stuff- 
!Nail Me! (Slink Av Enhancement) Wild Child
Poetic Colors eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea
AsHmOoT_Hair Coll_Simonetta HC/ Ombre #02_ Designer Circle
7 Deadly s{K}ins Slink Physique Applier
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Callie v1

No comments:

Post a Comment