Thursday, April 8, 2021

I AM ENOUGH


 

Wrote a message on the mirror for my wife so she will always know she is all I will ever ever want or need. Also, when having a rough day, I can look upon it as well and remember I am also enough. 



SHOPPING LIST

.EscalateD. Sonya 

Unrigged, resizeable, streaks version, includes cap/fan/scrunchies in 6 colors, cap and fan hideable, animated fan, materials enabled via HUD, 


Something New -  I AM ENOUGH!

 Includes backdrop with props, poses and lipstick. Exclusive at Darkside April 10 - 31


ZFG -  ANGIE

 Available in your choice of 16 singles or 20 color fatpack. Fits ECurvy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, T Curvy/Fine, Venus


ZFG YVONNE

 Available in your choice of 16 singles or 20 color fatpack. Fits Freya, Hourglass/Petite, Isis, Kupra, Legacy/Perky, Maitreya/Petite

Go Frock Yourself - Colorful Hearts Appliers

Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega with 6 textures.


(Enfer Sombre*) Catwa Skin applier - Dolce - Sweet (11) Body applier sold separately. 

Worn with Maitreya Lara and CatwaHDMajor Soft



No comments:

Post a Comment