Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 10- Dance Like Nobody is Watching

One nice thing is I can dance without hearing snickering in the background, I can even sing loudly and off key if I so desire. So today I put on this beautiful ballerina outfit and pretended to be the star of the show.

 Shopping List

BODY INFO:

Skin:
Spicy Bodyshop Holly II. skin nordic - BOM (Catwa)
 Version with and without eyebrows. 6 basic shapes included (Susan, Margeaux, Koura, Tala, Eva, Catya) BOM layers only and shown with shape.This is a group gift which you can pick up at the main store or on Marketplace for 10L
Mesh Body Parts:
Catwa - Catya head updated with HD Lips add on
 LEGACY Female Mesh body

Hair:
Tableau Vivant - Addons collection I [Pigtail buns] - Brown
This was a gacha prize at Arcade - March 2020, which includes the hairbase and add-on buns.

CLOTHING:

Outfit:
MOEKO - Mariposa
A Legacy exclusive for GachaLand April 2020. Prizes include mask, panties, tutu, top, garter, and boots in different colors.


Props and Poses
Something New - My Dance
A set of 3 static poses and pose balls

No comments:

Post a Comment