Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Murder!


I was on the case, so eager to start my new job that I forgot to wear shoes. While looking over the victim, I noticed a rather large knife nearby. Picking it up, I completely forgot about gloves and now my prints are all over it! I didn't see the other person coming, never even noticed until I was laying down beside the victim and slowly waking up with a rather large lump on my head.My jacket was gone and that knife was resting in my hand. It was a moment later that I noticed another detective staring at me. I didn't do it!


 7 Deadly s[K]ins designed the lovely Key skin based on the Laqroki Gaia Bento mesh head. This is an Omega FACE&BODY applier skin that comes in 2 boxes (one pale/fair skins and the other is tanned/dark skins), each with 6 different tones. The light box skins are shown in the picture above. There is also included in each box, the special drow tone shown above just in time for Halloween, or even as a fantastic Roleplay skin. These are exclusives at The Black Fair Oct 6-20
Also worn:
Maitreya Lara Body4.1
 Catwa Catya head & mesh eyes


Rally To Rescue October 1-20, is raising funds this round for Operation Delta Dogs! Operation Delta Dogs is a nonprofit organization with a mission to rescue homeless dogs and train them to be assistance dogs for veterans who suffer from PTSD and TBI. For more information on the event and the cause, check out their blog here: http://rally2rescue.com/october-1st-october-20th-2017/. Talented designers have made some wonderful items for this event. Just look at this totally cute Sugar Skull Pup Leather Jacket by Dusti's Creations. This jacket fits eBody, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP, Tonic, and also comes in classic mesh sizes.

Get Frocked designed the sexy yet scary Cami Dress - Blood Hands version. This comes in standard mesh, Slink, Maitreya, & Belleza sizes It is one of their great items at the Rally To Rescue event.

CNZ created these Paws Nails for the Rally To Rescue event as well. They are mesh nails to be worn with the Maitreya bento hands. Included is a great texture hud for applying the different designs.


 Lily 007 (lilycailin) made this really cool artwork titled Double OO total eclipse 4. This is also an item on sale at Rally To Rescue

Sn@tch created the lovely midlength style called, Brooklyn. This mesh hair comes in 2 sizes and is available in your choice of 5 different color packs. This is a great hair for so many different occasions.
Something New created the pose scene called, Murderous Halloween,  with knife prop and 5 poses. It is available at their Halloween shop or in their Marketplace store



No comments:

Post a Comment