Sunday, July 9, 2017

Give a Fairy a Lift


 Oh my oh my! I don't know what happened but I cannot fly! 

I am wearing the amazing July VIP Special Purchase from 7 Deadly s{K}ins called, Marigold. Check out those cute freckles! This Omega based applier which applies to both face AND body, comes in 2 versions in the box. There are several tones available and this month it isn't just the VIPs that can purchase it! For only $75L each skin tone box, you can own this beauty as well. Join the VIP group and get the Sand tone in 2 versions for Free! Shown here is the caramel tone on the Laqroki Trinity mesh head and Maitreya body.


!!Firelight!!, a new hairstylist on the grid, created the gorgeous Rigela hair as an exclusive for Twe12ve July 12-31.

Inkheart is participating in the Masters of Style Hunt June 17-July 31 and has this great gift for us. The Magical Eyes - Forest, comes with 4 system and mesh sizes, and includes a Genesis/Omega hud as well.Also included are eyes in Choco tone.

:North Moon: created this fantastic Dream Big Pose {Unisex}  exclusively for  I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt July 1-31.. It comes complete with balloons and is on sale during the event for $50L, Regular Price L$75

Moonlitecat Creations designed this cute Flutterby Dress and Foot Ribbons.  This dress comes in standard mesh and fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes. With resizeable foot ribbons for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. Comes with 12 texture hud and includes wings. Added as well ares the wearable Flutterybys which fly about you. These items can also be found at the  I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt July 1-31..






No comments:

Post a Comment