Sunday, July 9, 2017

Bees Are A Buzzin

I have some more great items to show you from the I Heart the Cart sale. Shown above is the Buzz Off Display by The Artist Shed, a $2L hunt item at  I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt July 1-31

The Artist Shed also created the lovely Green Thumb Planters in 3 different color combination choices, each for only $10L. And the Garden Library by :North Moon: is only $45L so you can have a book handy anytime while out gardening. Both of these items can also be found at I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt.  
Two more items are shown above, are the Wooden Wall Sign - Busy Bees for only $10L. There are different ones available, and also the great Vintage Painted Bee Hive which is a prize in the hunt at I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt, both of these great items were created by Lilith's Den.
 Lilith's Den also created this exclusive for I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt. The Animated Flying Bee includes static, flying and nosy bees


As we venture within the house, we see more items from I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt, such as this All About them Herbs wall Decor which is a $10L Item by :North Moon:

Epicine has some really neat Rainbow Wall Hex decorations for us. They come in lots of different versions to choose from, including a 10L item and 2L hunt item. Shown is the 2-Tone Random which is $100L. This item randomly changes colors. Also shown is another great item by :North Moon:. The Your Story {Decor} is available for $45L. I absolutely love the saying. Find these as well at I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

The Artist Shed created the great Smile a Mile Marquee which is a Free Gift at I ♥ the Cart’s Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt. Also shown is the Butterflies Waterfall Wall Art, this is an animated picture and beautiful too. Also by The Artist Shed we have the Goofin' with the Bees Pouffe in Yellow or Golden, these are also hunt gifts for $2L and the Recycled Apiary Sidetable (Blue/Yellow) which is on sale for $50L. Shown above is a cute HoneySweet Art Canvas by .TeaBunny on sale for $99L,















No comments:

Post a Comment