Friday, January 6, 2017

Hot Rodd in the City


Well here I am all dressed up and well you know the rest of the story. It seems it took all day long for my wife Sarlah and sister in laws Gwen and Aerlinniel to force me to buy new clothing and dress me up. You can tell by my look I am giving them that it was taking way to long. I can usually walk into a store get what I want and leave within 3 minutes but no, shopping with them takes a day and you need to pack a lunch. I will admit I am looking pretty good in this new attire. Check it out below!



The Little Bat created the Grim Outfit. Rigged mesh in XS to XL sizes, includes top, pants, alpha and 6 color hud. Pants come in two versions, straight and tapered.


Acme Designs.UK designed the Mens Slink Sock Colour Applier for Slink.

..::ILLI::..  have the Dimitri Shoes on sale for 99L on Marketplace, but I'm unsure how long it will last, so hurry over there.


The skin I have on is NOAH caramel v2 HB, created by 7 Deadly s{K}ins, worn with the Catwa head Paul, Slink Physique male mesh body/hands/feet, & Damien shape also created by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. This comes with two face appliers for Omega in two versions, with or without facial hair.
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

Hair is 6th Avenue Heartache by ::Exile::


Eyes are * Inkheart *- Autumn Eyes in 4 sizes for mesh, system, Omega and Genesis.


Image Essentials made the poses, they are called Body Line Male













No comments:

Post a Comment