Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Lost Lil Reindeer


I got sidetracked someplace, it was probably one of those many sales that are going on out there. Perhaps it was the other reindeer that shouted SHOES! I just don't know, but now I am lost out here and it's getting a bit cold, even for me.

Though I do have to admit that my outfit is rather sexy, this Christmas Outfit by ::OOPS:: comes with top and panties in green or red, with Maitreya, Omega, and Belleza appliers,  along with my red nose and antlers with lights. It is on sale at #Hashtag - Snow Dream December 5-25th, along with the great hair I have on which is Lillith by F.I.O.F.O, available in four different hair packs.



The skin that I am wearing is the beautiful Chanel by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. Created with the LAQ mesh heads in mind, this great skin box includes Omega face appliers in 8 skin tones ( I am wearing the Oak tone with my LAQ Stella head, Maitreya Lara body and slink hands/feet. Also included in the box are appliers for slink hands/feet, tango, phatazz, and belleza mesh body. You can find this beautiful skin at Winter Trend December 9-23rd.
 7 Deadly s[K]ins has an Advent calendar for the VIPs at the main store, a new skin every day, one for the guys, and one for the gals! If you missed a day, don't fret, you can still purchase past days' skins for 50L. And if you aren't a member of the group yet, good news for you! Right now it is FREE to join! All the Major Body appliers are available at the main store for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

My eyes are the Brenda eyes in Cotton, by **Yeux**. These eyes are another exclusive at #Hashtag - Snow Dream and come in 5 different colors to match your own look. Mesh and system eyes included.

The whimsical nail art is by Go Frock Yourself. These reindeer nails come with a 10 texture hud for mixing and matching and appliers for Slink and Belleza
The great poses shown in this pose are by String Me Up and also available at #Hashtag - Snow Dream. There are 5 poses, great for bloggers and creators alike.








No comments:

Post a Comment