Thursday, December 29, 2016

Caught Peekin

 I got up early and snuck in to see what presents were under the tree, but how did I know Gwen had set up a surveillance camera? Wearing some fantastic dark purple hues, at least I looked good on film!


 I had on some great new releases from Sn@tch. The Enchanted Grunt Teddy which comes in 13 mesh sizes and 16 colors. The nylons were also included and come in system layers as well as Omega hud.

Also from Sn@tch, I have on the Midnight Cream Lipsticks, which come in tattoo layers as well as Omega Hud in 24 colors! I'm wearing one of the pretty purple hues. To see all the colors, check out the ad at the bottom of the post. The Hair that I am wearing is called Carter, this shade I have on is from the Ombre hud. This is also a new release available in the store. This is a rigged mesh in 2 sizes.
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails has catered to those of us that love purple! With the new Shades of Purple v2 nails which come with so many different shades, in huds for Maitreya, Omega and Slink. You can even purchase this in a fatpack!

The lovely pale skin I am wearing is Iclyn in powder by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. This skin is an Omega mesh face applier based on the Catwa heads. It includes 7 face appliers in 7 skin tones.  Also included are appliers for Omega body, Slink hands/feet, and two Bento shapes! I also have on the Catwa Annie head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
* Inkheart * created these fantastic eyes called Prana Eyes - Soul which come in 4 Sizes for system, mesh, Omega and Genesis eyes.
The pose used in this post was created by Something New called, No Peeking Katiya. It has a single pose for those photo ops. Don't get caught peeking!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment