Saturday, December 10, 2016

Bahama Mama

 A day out on the beach, enjoying the soft white sands in my new bikini. I even met a special friend while I was outside. This dog came wandering up with a Santa cap on and all. Sure was a friendly fellow and even posed for a picture with me.

Pose prop is Keep my Husky close by Lushish Poses. The sunglasses that I am wearing are Victoria Sunnies by ::BLOSSOM::. They include a 12 color hud to match them up to your style. These great items can be found at the Roulett3 Dec 3-23rd


 My handbag is the Leeza Fall Handbag by ::BLOSSOM::. A great accessory which can also be found at Roulett3.

 This fantastic Miami Bikini by ::BLOSSOM::. Comes with a 15 Colour & Textures HUD with a separate option for the top and bottom, so you can have a huge variety of different looks. And the Flip Flops, by the same designer, come with a 28 Color and Texture Hud. Also pictured is the Electra Hoverboard with AO by [Since 1975]. This also comes with a texture change hud so you can color the hoverboard to suit your taste. These items are all available at Roulett3


 Delicatt Couture designed the tattoo that I am wearing, called Sade Tattoo. This comes in system layers or an omega applier hud. This gorgeous plaited hair I have on is called Sienna Tail by F.I.O.F.O. Both of these items are also on sale at Roulett3.

7 Deadly s[K]ins has an advent calendar for the VIPs at the main store, a new skin every day, one for the guys, and one for the gals! This was one of the many gifts. Though the day is past, you can still purchase this skin for 50L. And if you aren't a member of the group yet, good news for you! Right now it is FREE to join! So this is MAUD with mesh appliers in pineapple tone. She comes with 5 omega face appliers in the skin tone pineapple. Also included are appliers for Slink hands/feet, Tango boobs, Phatazz, and Omega body! I am wearing this skin with my Catwa Jessica head, and Slink body/hands/feet. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....


The eyes that I am wearing are the   Eternal Eyes - Harmony by * Inkheart * These eyes come in 4 Sizes for slink, mesh, Genesis and Omega. They are one of the prizes in the Advent Calendar at the store. a FREE Pair of eyes every day to group members. Group join is FREE as well.

.::LUNA::. created the lovely nails that I am wearing. Snowflakes for Slink Nails, have a texture hud containing red and green nails in 5 different designs, which you can mix and match to your delight. These are an item available at Roulett3.

















1 comment: