Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Zombnapped

I went down to the carnival rides at Nuvoletta, and was standing there, waiting my turn on the roller coaster, when the couple in front of me turned around.. They are zombies and picked me up, carrying me away!! How am I supposed to get any work done this way?!

 Pics taken at Nuvolettta sim Rides, gifts, events, shopping.
 
Pose used is called Zomnapped  by  .:Joplino:.

7 Deadly s[K]ins created the lovely Vision for the Haus of Swag October 21-November 4 This skin comes in 5 different color pack options. Each pack contains 3 Omega face appliers in 3 skin tones. Also included are appliers for Slink body, Maitreya and Omega body. I am wearing the Cotton Candy tone from the light pack, (5 different skin packs to choose from) , with my LAQ head, Maitreya body and Slink feet. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

 *Besom created the great hair I am wearing called, SCREAMQUEEN . This is one of the colors from the FATPACK #2 which is a RARE gacha prize.


 * Inkheart * -created the eyes I am wearing for the Dirty Little Secret Hunt 25 October to 25 November . The box contains 4 eye colors each in 5 sizes for both mesh and system eyes for only $1L. 
The Little Bat created some fantastic items for the Bloody Horror Fair
The Inner Goth Outfit w/ HUD,  Poison Necklace w/ HUD, and Horror Shoes w/ HUD
All with texture huds to match your look. Necklace is unisex. 

Also at the  Bloody Horror Fair  is, Bloody Murder nails by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails. These are available for Maitreya, Slink or Omega, but can also be purchased in a fat pack. Several fantastic colors to match your look on the texture hud.







No comments:

Post a Comment