Monday, October 17, 2016

The Pumpkin Patch


While on my way to school the other day, I stopped off at the pumpkin patch. It was eerily quiet as I was the only one there. I went from row to row looking for that perfect pumpkin to no avail. Frustrated, I stomped my feet and simply said "I wish there was a decent pumpkin in this field" Well, the sky darkened and some leaves started to swirl all around me. I ran and ran over to an old barn like place and slumped in the corner. Dozing off I had no idea what happened, but, when I woke up a full day had passed. I didn't notice at first what had happened until going to the restroom later on. While glancing in the mirror I noticed my hair had changed and everything seemed different. Even my back pack had changed to pumpkin coloring. I guess be wary of what you wish for.

Graffitiwear created the adorable Pumpkin Cream Teach Me Outfit complete with tennis shoes and backpack. This is one of their exclusives at Color Me Project's Maple Pumpkin Pie Round. From October 10-19th The poses with the pumpkin are also at this round of Color Me Project and were created by Icons of Style.



 7 Deadly s{K}ins, created the alluring Trance skin for the [LAQ] head via Omega applier. This skin box, an exclusive for the STUFF Salesroom,  contains 6 Omega mesh head appliers with 3 eyebrow variations in freckled and plain skins in the skintone Powder.  Included are Slink hand/feet appliers and many body appliers.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

Clawtooth has this fantastic hair of theirs called, Bride of Frankie (Sculpted) Halloween Hair on sale for only 25L at their main store. It is a fatpack with a variety of colors.

 Dark Passions- Koffin Nails created the nail polish called Shades of Green v2 which has a HUGE texture pallet of sooo many pretty greens to mix and match. It is available for Maitreya, Slink and Omega and on sale this round of Genre

* Inkheart * created the bewitching Emerald Cursed Veruska Eyes for the Halloween Hunt at their main store. There are 12 Bat Hearts to find. This hunt is 0L and hunters will get 12 eyes created specially for Halloween.



Indulge Temptation made the great necklace that helps to pull this outfit together, called, Serenity Necklace 2, it is also on sale at Color Me Project's Maple Pumpkin Pie Round. From October 10-19th
















No comments:

Post a Comment