Saturday, October 8, 2016

Puppy Rescue

I was wandering about a deserted building, following a dog that had obviously given birth recently and acted like she wanted me to go with her. Being led into the shadows, I glanced about quickly when I heard what sounded like whimpers coming from beneath the stairwell.  So I followed Mama Dog over that direction, but I wasn't prepared for what I found there at all. The cutest little black noses peeking up at me from under a mound of discarded newpapers and cardboard, one chubby little paw seen with a white sock on it and a itty bitty tail at the other end. Expecting a couple of pups, not knowing what condition they'd be in, I was overjoyed to find not one, not two but four adorable chubby puppies looking up at me. Mama dog sniffed at each of them as if taking count and checking on their well being, before looking up at me with a silent plea for help. I couldn't help myself, I had to help her and those puppies out! Gathering up the chubby babies in my arms, I then set back out in the direction of my SUV. I would make sure they all had a nice warm forever home to spend their days from now on.


The pictures were taken at the sim called Furillen, Love of Life
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Love%20of%20Life/94/49/21
And the fantastic poses are created by = Fashiowl Poses = and called Love Puppies ♥


I am wearing a beautiful dress called Sankolo (Venetian) ann exclusive on sale for 20% off, by Artizana, who also has a gacha at the event! The Queendom Collection Headwrap Gacha with 9 prizes and 1 rare fatpack to win. The lovely Triane Gold Set by Modern Couture also available in bronze, and the mesmorizing Fall Mesh Eyes by Lone Wolf Studios all for the October round of Roulett3 Open Monthly 3-23rd 


This beautiful tanned skin is called Flame and was created by 7 Deadly s[K]ins . It is a skin based on the LAQ mesh heads. The box includes 6 face appliers, in 6 skin tones. I have on the Oak tone with my LAQ Trinity mesh head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. Just check out those cute freckles!  You also get appliers for Tango and Slink hands/feet. Available this round of the Makeover room, she's a beauty and  one you don't want to miss, especially perfect for those redheads out there. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s[K]ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....



Dark Passions - Koffin Nails has created these fantastic Halloween nails called Skele-Kitty Tree as an exclusive @ Pumpkin Town Available for Maitreya, Omega and Slink, you can also purchase them in a convenient fatpack.











No comments:

Post a Comment