Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Murder 101

 I happened upon this body in an alley, someone had taken the time to cover it up, It was bleeding profusely and soaked the blanket. Beside it was resting the murder weapon, or so I assumed. It was rusty, but sharp and very bloody. Could it have belonged to the murderer or was this a case of self defense and the one at my feet was guilty? Either way, I cursed under my breath when I heard the sirens. How was I supposed to explain this?

 Something New created this great scene with several poses and machete prop. Called, Murderous Halloween, you can find it at their Halloween Shop


7 Deadly s[K]ins created the fantastic skin that I am wearing and called it Milania. This is an Omega face applier based on the Catwa mesh heads. The box contains 7 skin tones in two versions, that's 14 face appliers! Included are appliers for Slink hand/feet, Tango and Phatazz. I am wearing the powder glamour version with my Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

My eyelashes are called Diva by *Redgrave*

Magika is one of my favorite hair designers, and this style called Ember was no exception to what I like to wear.
These great eyes are named Ghostly Hunt Eyes by :Zombie Suicide:. They come in blue and green mesh and system, and you can mix and match the mesh eyes like I did in the pictures above.  These are a $1L prize in the Boo! Bunny Hunt Oct 3-31. Also in the hunt is the eye shadow I am wearing in the lower picture. A Little Witchy is a Catwa applier with 3 texture hud by Indulge Temptation. The Suture Scar is one of the prizes as well by Yuyoo Tattoo.
Check out the Evil Bunny Blog for more information


The Little Bat has some fantastic items newly released, such as these great shoes called Trick or Treat Heels. I have on the purple ones. We also have these great Morgan Pants V1 with a texture change hud for a variety of looks. I love the buckles up the back.

The Lip Crop Top is an exclusive item by, The Little Bat ,  at the Retro Rewind event by Depraved Nation. It also comes with a texture change hud so you can change the color of the lips on the shirt. It is mesh in standard and fitmesh sizes.

 Also at Retro Rewind and by The Little Bat are these Rubber Bracelets. You have different versions in the box to choose from. They are a fond memory from days gone by.

Vengeful Threads created this fantastic Alucard Necklace. It is unisex and comes with a texture change hud so you can change the color of the jewel. This will be at The Chapter Four for the October Round.


 I really dig these nails (if you have been reading my blog, the last few posts prove it) Designed by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails, these are called Arachnophobia. They come in appliers for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, plus in a convenient fatpack. On sale now exclusively at Nightmare Event Oct 1-31










No comments:

Post a Comment