Sunday, October 23, 2016

Boho Camping


I decided to go camping but, I sure didn't want to drive in all the traffic. Instead, I grabbed my Teepee and headed out to the back yard. It was fun because I was able to use my laptop while out there and when I needed the potty it was a short jaunt to the house. I know I am a Diva but hey, Isn't every girl?? Make sure you snag one of these Teepee's before they are all gone


 Pillows, Boho Teepee Adult also comes in PG version an exclusive for the The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4
Vengeful Threads created the Guilded Mariposa Ring which is a Gift at the The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4


The nails shown are a creation by* Inkheart * called Halloween Skull Manicure Set for Slink. It is a $1L Gift at the main shop
 
This fantastic skin I have on is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. Called Catty, it is a mesh based skin that is a prize in the in store Witch Hunt. There are several prizes to be found, and the  Pineapple tone that I am wearing with my LAQ Infinity head and Maitreya Lara body, is just one of them. Some of the other prizes are Omega face appliers in the skin tones Apricot, Caramel, Chestnut, Marshmallow, Pineapple, Sand, Taupe, Walnut. This hunt runs from October 13th to the 31st. There are 13 gifts and clues to find along the way to lead you to the grand prize and discover who is the witch. Guys, no worries, there are also prizes in this hunt for you as well!.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

 No.match created this amazing hair, ~ NO_JUICE ~, available in all their color packs which also include head appliers for system and mesh heads, an exclusive at The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4

 Also from Vengeful Threads , is the gacha collection which includes this adorable, Flora Bindi - Aqua, a RARE at The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4

* Inkheart * -created the eyes I am wearing for the Dirty Little Secret Hunt 25 October to 25 November . The box contains 4 eye colors each in 5 sizes for both mesh and system eyes for only $1L. 


 ^Nous Vous^'s cute design,  Skinny Rompers, cojmes in several designs. I have on the blue, and it is another exclusive at the The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4
 Slipper Originals  made this adorable Juno Sandals which come with a great texture change hud, as an Exclusive at The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4


Delirium Style is the creator of this magnificent,  Twin Moon Necklace w.HUD, an Original mesh Exclusive @ The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4

-Endless Pain Tattoos- designed the amazing Juno tattoo in fresh and faded with system and applier huds,  as well for The Boho Fair - Oct 21 - Nov 4


No comments:

Post a Comment