Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Clown In Her Element

The Circus is Coming, The Circus is coming! For weeks and weeks that is all I said to myself. Practicing on my juggling was all that was on my mind. you see, I was hoping to try out and be a clown to make people laugh and laugh. But, never in a million years did I expect to become a Clown for the Mad Circus. I guess I misunderstood what circus was actually coming and even though I tried out and made it. As you can now see I am a bit mad. I sit here and think of things and ways to make people suffer rather than laugh. If you come see me I will make sure you never ever forget.


::Sweet Intoxication:: created the outfit called Sexy Clown in Black/Red for the Mad Circus October 8-30th Complete with hat, leg straps, wrist ruffles,  boots and clown nose.

7 Deadly s{K}ins, created the alluring Trance skin for the [LAQ] head via Omega applier. This skin box, an exclusive for the STUFF Salesroom,  contains 6 Omega mesh head appliers with 3 eyebrow variations in freckled and plain skins in the skintone Powder.  Included are Slink hand/feet appliers and many body appliers.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

* Inkheart * has an in store Halloween hunt happening now with 12 prizes to be found, each $0L. One of these great pairs of eyes is the Veruska Eyes-Emerald Cursed, that I am wearing.

/Wasabi Pills/ created the great hair I am wearing, called Tarja Mesh Hair. The fatpack was in the October Treasure Chest

Appletini made this adorable nails called Harleyquinn, for Slink, Omega, Maitreya & Belleza. With textures you can mix and match. Available at the Mad Circus October 8-30th


 The Madness Tent - Carmine  and The Madness Ottoman - Carmine are both on sale at 50% off,  exclusives at the Mad Circus October 8-30th. And the The Madness Puff - Flame is a $0L Gift. All designed by  Lacrime dell'anima










No comments:

Post a Comment