Sunday, September 4, 2016

Study Room


Here I am all dolled up and relaxing on my bean bag chair waiting for Gwennie to get home from shopping. It did feel good to sit and listen to some music while I waited and the chair was so comfy I knew that by sitting for very long I would fall asleep. So I moved down to the pillows and that wasn't much better so comfortable and inviting, I felt as if my head was being a bit like my doggies and wagging up and down drifting in and out of a nap.After doing my nails up I heard the car pull into the garage and YAY she was home! Time to put a few things away then head out for the evening.

 This great Camo Relax Beanbag set, by Lacrime dell'anima ,  comes with the table and provides many animations for both male and female. The Around the Grid Souvenir Floor Pillows by Park Place, also have several animations for you to enjoy. A nautical and whimsical theme, the Lighthouse Shelves,by Chiana Oh, are a great addition to anyone's decor. I even have a special seat for those visitors who have that kinky disposition about them. The Silk Slave Cushions - 5 Pack by :Bound Chaos:, (A NEW store on the grid),: sports several slave positions. Each of these items are prizes in the Around the Grid Hunt4 happening now until September 30th. With the option of hunting the items down, each for 1L or simply purchasing them next to the hunt sign in each store for 25L. More information can be found here:


I am wearing the Summer Dress in Salmon by  Blasphemic. A mesh dress in standard and mesh body sizes. Thanks to Timeless Textures, I was able to display some flags as well. These 14 Non Seamless  European Vacation - Flags along with the dress, are also in the Around the Grid in 80 Days Hunt 4.

My hair is *Kerima* in Brunette, .:EMO-tions.., for We Love RP
This lovely hair rests behind the shoulders and cascades down your back. Available in several different color packs, it's a must have.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Riverhunt/129/134/23

IKON designed the eyes I am wearing, called Triumph Eyes in Armor. The box comes with mesh and system eyes, and also includes a placement hud.
This gorgeous skin I am wearing is  KLAASJE, 7 Deadly s[K]ins VIP Group Gift for September worn with Catwa Head caramel no cleavage. This gift box contains face appliers for Catwa and Lelutka, as well as system skins in the caramel tone. It also contains the shape and eyebrow shape, along with a style card! Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet, and Omega body appliers also included. Did I mention this is a FREE gift for the VIPS?
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23
These delicious nails are Dominatrix- Gold by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails. Also available in a silver version, these nails can be purchased for Omega, Slink, or Maitreya. There is even a fatpack which contains all of the huds if you want to go that route. Lots of great textures so you can mix and match your nails to fit your style. 







No comments:

Post a Comment