Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Spider In The Attic


As I sit in the corner spinning my web I noticed some movement. I lowered myself down and stood there looking around at what I may find lurking about in my domain. A human was present so I let out a shriek, I laughed and laughed as they scattered about trying to get away. It was so funny to see them fall down the stairs.
Pictures taken at Drasilova RP sim 
 Each month 7 Deadly s[K]ins puts out a special group offer for it's VIP members, and this month it is the beautiful Klaasje September. This skin box is an addition to the Group Gift with some more great skin tones for you. It comes with  a shape, style card, Lelutka & Catwa mesh face appliers, system skins in 5 skin tones, shape, eyebrow shape, plus styling card. Also appliers for Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet and Omega body all for only $99L for VIP members!  I have on the pineapple tone with the shape and wearing it with my  Catwa Jessica Head with vampire teeth add on, Maitreya Body and Slink hands/feet.
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23
 

 Vengeful Threads has some fantastic items for you at Genre's Burlesque Round, which ends September 12th. Including this great Deco Nose ring in Black and Red. It is available in Black, Silver and Gold, all with texture change hud for the jewels. And the fantastic Vamp Grabber outfit, which includes Omega appliers and options for modest or bare breast  nipple covers, jewelry, adornments, and even the necrostar head adornment. 

The tattoo you seen worn on my cheeks is also by Vengeful Threads and called Heart Lies Bleeding Tat. This tattoo comes with Omega appliers and system tattoo layers, with options for single heart in black or red and double hearts in black or red. The bridge spikes worn come in black, aqua, blue, gold, green, magenta, purple, red and silver. Whew, lots of choices there! Both of these can be found at this  month's Addicted to Black Event, a new monthly event 

Exile's hair, Cold is one of the current items available to be won at the September round of The Arcade. I am wearing a shade from the  #16. Fantasy 1 hud. 

The nails I wore in this post are the lovely  Dominatrix - Silver (also available in Gold) by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails. These are available for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega You can also purchase them in a fatpack if you need all three appliers.

Geat pictures begin with great poses, such as these poses  by Verocity, called  Cheryl. This pose set, comes with several poses and includes the mirror poses. 
 The shoes I am wearing in this post are the Allure Heels in Black by the talented Reign. I love the chains on the heels and they come in so many different colors via the huds. There's two of them, one is the Blueberry textures and then there are the Reign textures. A perfect addition to anyone's wardrobe.









No comments:

Post a Comment