Saturday, September 10, 2016

Peaceful Queen Penelope

A Trip To See Buddha
When I arrived I did have time to dress for the occasion, I mean after all, how many people get to visit the Buddha statue? I took a nice bubble bath and put on my gown. Then, I proceeded to pose for some pictures when a bird landed on my arm. OMG this was such a fun time. It is a good thing I had my hair done up or it could have been disastrous for sure. You really need to take a trip and see the things I've seen and pick up some of the items featured here.

 Beyond Persuasion designs created this gorgeous line of gowns called Night's enveloping embrace. I have on the Penelope version in a deep rich green with black arm covers. This dress and the others are on sale at the September round of  Roulett3

*6DOO* created this fantastic Great Buddha Head which is available in gold or bronze. They stand 2.2 meters high. They can also be found at September's round of Roulett3
This lovely pineapple skin and shape that I am wearing with my Catwa Jessica Head and Maitreya body, is one of those fantastic monthly group sale offers that 7 Deadly s{K}ins has for the VIP Group, called KLAASJE. The box contains a shape, style card, Lelutka & Catwa mesh face appliers, system skins in 5 skin tones, shape, plus eyebrow shape. Also appliers for Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet and Omega body all for only $99L! All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
 All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23

Exile created another fantastic hairstyle called  Cold. Available as a gacha prize to be won at The Arcade. I am wearing #16. Fantasy 1.

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/130/131/32
~*:Lone Wolf Studio*~ designed the Fall Mesh Eyes that I am wearing, as an exclusive for September's round of  Roulett3



Dark Passion - Koffin Nails created these fantastic nails and called them Art Deco Delights. These are available for Slink, Maitreya and Omega or in a fatpack of all three.


The Fantastic pose set with the bird pose prop is the Queen of Peace by  BellePoses. It comes complete with 5 poses and prop Another exclusive at the September round of Roulett3







No comments:

Post a Comment