Saturday, September 10, 2016

Neptune

The aroma of flowers fill the room as I sit here waiting for Gwennie to get home from work. I have so many plans for us tonight that I got all dolled up in this new Galaxy dress. Even my nails are finished drying so I am relaxing and waiting until that magical moment happens. I hope she likes the new furniture I had delivered today.


 This new furniture is the Impero Furniture Set by Kaerri. It comes complete with foliage, couch, coffee table, and framed pictures and is a classy set for our spare living room. Perfect for relaxing in front of our fireplace. I found it on sale at Swank's September Round for a fantastic price.
I did my makeup 7 Deadly s[K]ins style in the beautiful Klaasje fashion. This lovely pineapple skin and shape box that I am wearing with my Catwa Jessica Head and Maitreya body, is one of those fantastic monthly group sale offers she has for the VIP Group, called KLAASJE. The box contains a shape, style card, Lelutka & Catwa mesh face appliers, system skins in 5 skin tones, shape, plus eyebrow shape. Also appliers for Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet and Omega body all for only $99L for VIP members! All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

IKON created the  Triumph Eyes in Starfall, that I am wearing. Box contains system and mesh eyes with adjustment hud
Tukinowaguma made this great hair called Taisiya Browns
 {POSH PIXELS} created some really cute dresses and called them Galaxy, for Swank this month. I have on the Neptune version.
 Hudsons created this Amethyst Divination Jewel Set for the Twisted Hunt ~Divination~
 From Sept 1st - 30th
DaneMarkZ  created these Seismic Nail appliers for Maitreya and Omega in an Event set of 10 polishes an Exclusive at Designer Showcase 













No comments:

Post a Comment