Sunday, September 25, 2016

Draculas Daughter

Well, here I lay, awaiting Dracula, all dressed up sexy just to get his ire, and just to see what Pops would say about it. And what happens? He is too distracted with some stupid little blood doll to even notice me. How am I supposed to get attention anymore?  He just dragged the helpless victim into the other room, walked right past my coffin and set to work bleeding her dry. Well! I'll just tell all of YOU about my outfit then.

Something New now has a Halloween Shop! with a bunch of great poses for you. Including the coffin I am laying in called Dracula's Bride.

This outfit is called Stacy in Black by Lillou Merlin Designs for the event called #Hashtag- Flirty event. This comes with appliers for Eve, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink as well as system layers.



 The great boots I have on with my Maitreya feet are designed by Loordes of London and called Interceptis. They are part of the offerings they had up for the 55L Thursday.  The boots even have a texture change hud so you can change the colored part to fit your tastes.

Add caption

Nord Embel'Lys  Gecko Set & Gecko Belly Chain in Gold were a nice compliment to the outfit. They are available in the main store and are a new release.



The gorgeous skin I am wearing is called Lucille V1. It is a system skin that 7 Deadly s[K]ins created for the Rock Your Rack event with 100% of the sales proceeds going to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. This box includes 12 system skins with and without cleavage in 6 skin tones. ( I am wearing the Sand tone V1. Included are appliers for Slink hands/feet, Tango and Phatazz.
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....


The beautiful eyes I have on are Asian Black Eyes by .{PSYCHO:Byts}.
created for the Cosmetic Fair as a gift. They also have some great makeups on sale for you, including the Sadayakko Lipsticks Pack which I am wearing black from.  Each pack Include appliers for: LeLutka, Genesis Lab, MAYREAL, EVE-olution, Omega, Catwa & Slink Visage
160L$ per pack. September's Cosmetic Fair event (15th - 30th September 2016)


My hair is Bedroom Eyes by Clawtooth. It's one of the great items you can win at the Arcade September round.


Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Fall Cutouts is part of a seasonal in store gift event, normally for the VIP members, but for Fall it is open to the general public. It is called Secret Code. Find the sign with the arrow and follow it to the vendor with the "Fall Cutouts" image on it. Next say the code in chat  (Given at the main store) And you will receive this fantastic fatpack with Slink, Maitreya and Omega appliers in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment