Monday, August 8, 2016

Love Me Some Coffee

I decided to take a break and have some coffee for a moment, while up here in my office. I am totally loving the fact that Something New has made this break possible with these great new poses, even with the coffee cup included. And called it Me & My Coffee. You can find it at their main store on the New Release wall.

The cute International Coffee Station is a creation by Jian and a permanent fixture in my office.


This gorgeous and very sexy dress that I am wearing is called Andela in blue, it's a design by Mistique for the August Alchemy round which runs until August 20th.
Runs 1st to 20th of each month, new releases at under 200L
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thentis/86/162/2108
These great shoes are a Thrift Shop Exclusive called Yasmin Shoes by Slipper.

This 7 Deadly s[K]ins, skin that I have on is called BREEZE. This beautiful walnut tone designed for  LAQ mesh heads is a Limited Edition with only 25 being sold! Each box contains 4 Omega face appliers for LAQ mesh heads, along with other appliers for Omega body & Slink hand/feet. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc.... I have on the brown brows in this picture, this is an absolute must for those rich tanned looks during the summer months. Heck, it's Second Life, you can wear it in the middle of winter too! Don't miss out on the sale event here:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23


IKON  created the eyes that I am wearing, called Triumph Eyes in Armor

 *~*Damselfly*~* is the designer of this fantastic hair called Annalee in Light Browns.

These lovely nails I am wearing are by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails and called Pearlescent. These are available in appliers for Slink, Maitreya and Omega, or also in a fatpack.
For sale now at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Well, back to my break, hope you enjoyed the post ♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment