Sunday, July 24, 2016

Netherwood


Hello Again! I ventured over to this fantastic new truck at Netherwood and just had to show you my new look!
  This skin that I am wearing is called Maren, by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. I have on the pineapple tone v1. This skin comes in three skin tones including the brand new Powder tone. Each box contains a Lelutka face applier with four skin options, and even appliers for Slink hands/feet, Tango and Phatazz. I am wearing this skin with the Lelutka head, Stella, and Slink physique body. Available at this months Mesh  Body Addicts, it is a great deal!
Mesh Body Addicts July 10 - 31, 2016
  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23

Striking a pose with  Amira 2 by Verocity

The eyes I am wearing are Sovereign Eyes in the color Nymph, by IKON

And this fantastic hair is Loryn Rigged-Mesh Light Browns by *~*Damselfly*~*
 
[Basta!]  designed the fantastic Transparent heels for Slink High and named them :GLENNDA: , I am wearing the Navy color, but they come in a multitude of colors. 

La Gazza Ladra {by BASTA!} designed the adorable Oryx Run, Skirt and Strap Top. I have on the Blue/pattern skirt and blue/uni top. 


These cute Dory nails are designed by Tashi for the Swank event this month.
 
.:Glint:. made this amazingly beautiful  Silver Opal & Pearls jewelry which was an exclusive at the Vogue Fair














No comments:

Post a Comment