Friday, June 10, 2016

Summertimin in Style


Sitting outside on our new deck comprised of gacha items, this Summertime Collection set by Thaino Designs, is just plain fantastic. Plenty of room to sit, great food to share with great friends and even candles when it gets a bit darker outside. I was so excited about it, that I got all dressed up in this cute Bolo/Skirt outfit w/Heels by lady Dragon's Designs as well. And the great thing is that I didn't have to go far for any of these items. They are all available at this month's round of Gacha Good which runs from now until the 30th. 
The June Round of Gacha Good's shopping & gacha event has started.  Featuring 35 merchants with over 60 gachas for all your shopping needs. 

I have on this delicious skin called Babet, by 7 Deadly skins. I am wearing the apricot brown brows v3 from the box. It's a system skin that comes with 20 skins, with and without cleavage, in the skintone apricot. Appliers for Slink hand/feet and Tango are included. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23 



The hair that I am wearing is Omegha Hair in Ombre, by EMBW. Available at this round of Arcade

 My eyes are Triumph Eyes in Sky by IKON, available at the main store. Comes with system as well as mesh eyes

And check out the great nails I have on, below. These are the Glitter Stripe Slink Nails by The Little Bat.



I stood up to give you a better look at the outfit. The poses are from my Akeyo Milady AO.










No comments:

Post a Comment