Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Unipig


While out on our travels in Drasilova, my liger Joony by Jinx(Standing Wearable - RARE) and I,  we found the cutest little creatures. A Unipig that is pastel pink, by Jinx,  and Underground Shoulder Imp that is green, by Touryuumon. Each available at
Fair Play-Fantasy and Gothic Charity Event
May 1st - 27th

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hubunny/93/92/31

To keep the sun off of my head a bit, I wore the Song Of The Seas Shell Headdress by BamPu Legacies. I slid into my  Concepta Dress by Mangomoon, and went to the talented stylist, LightStar for the Mariposa hairstyle.
These items are also available at
 Fair Play-Fantasy and Gothic Charity Event
1st - 27th

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hubunny/93/92/31


I facial went well and looks amazing. Thanks to 7 Deadly Skins- Dawn in apricot. Box contains 5 Omega face appliers,  as well as appliers for Slink hands/feet/body, Tango, Phatazz, and Omega Body. In Skin tones, apricot, caramel, pineapple, taupe, and walnut
On sale this month at Mesh Body Addicts

All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

I even had my toes painted at the DP - Koffin Nails stall at the Dark Style Fair 3. This style is called Sedate Me. I am wearing Slink hands/feet but it is also available for Omega and Maitreya. You can also purchase all three in a fatpack.

My contacts are from IKON and called  Triumph Eyes - Loam

Be sure to pay a visit to this amazing roleplay sim, Drasilova. It's a fantastic spot for pictures as well as quality roleplay.










No comments:

Post a Comment