Monday, May 16, 2016

A Visit to Drasilova Keep


Visiting the home of some of my family members, I wandered about a bit and came upon the Keep. Entering the doors, I didn't realize how easily I would become lost. I had found the library and settled in for a bit waiting to be found. I just hoped it was friend and not foe that would arrive. 

Perhaps it is you that will arrive on the scene at this beautiful sim. A wonderful sim to roleplay in, take pictures and simply enjoy the scenery.

 Some more great items from Fair Play this month, I am wearing Agnes in White by Dream Things,( this dress comes in several color choices and appliers for modesty undershirt), a gold and white tiara with eagles ( there are several different metal/jewel combinations to choose from), plus an ice flower ring both by BEO Creations,  and the Celtic charm about my neck by BMe
Fair Play-Fantasy and Gothic Charity Event
1st - 27th

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hubunny/93/92/31


The beautiful skin I have on is Dawn in Apricot by 7 Deadly Skins. An Omega applier based skin, the box contains 5 face appliers in the tones of apricot, caramel, pineapple, taupe and walnut. Additional appliers for Omega body, Slink hands/feet/body, Tango, and Phatazz are also included. Shown here worn with the Catwa Jessica head and Maitreya body. She can be found at Mesh Body Addicts this month.

 All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23

The eyes I am wearing are the Triumph Eyes - Loam by IKON

I am also wearing the  Mioko Hair by {Letituier}

I have on the fantastic Sedate Me nails by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails. Available for Slink, Maitreya and Omega, or in a fatpack containing all three. This item can be found at the Dark Style Fair 3.

The beautiful poses are the Cheryl pose set by Verocity, available now at the Thrift Shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment