Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Great Day to Ride My Bike

 What a beautiful day to go for a ride, on my new Spring Bicycle prop from Fashiowl poses. It comes with several poses. and though this one is for the ladies, there is also a version on sale at the Thrift Shop for the men and couples as well! 

 Wearing the adorable Joy Dress in blue by FurtaCor, Delice Bracelets and Shania Necklace by Indulge Temptation, I feel pretty as the flowers in my basket. These items are available at Color me Project's Colors of Joy Round which ends June 5th. The jewelry comes with a texture change hud for a variety of different looks to match your wardrobe.


I have on the beautiful Dawn mesh applier based skin by 7 Deadly s[K]ins in the pineapple tone. This skin comes with 5 Omega face appliers, in the tones of pineapple, caramel, apricot, walnut and taupe.  The box also contains appliers for the Omega body, Slink hands/feet/body, Tango boobs and Phatazz. On sale now at the Mesh Body Addicts which ends June 10th.

The great nails I have on are the Sedate Me set by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails for the Dark Style Fair3. They are available for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, or you can purchase all three in the fatpack!

My vivid blue eyes are Triumph Eyes in the Electric tone by IKON

And my hair is No_End by No.match. The blonde pack was on sale at Hello Tuesday this week.


The adorable toe rings I have on are Flutter Toes by ClarityMoon. These are a gacha item at the Thrift Shop. I have on the Rare version. 









No comments:

Post a Comment