Saturday, January 30, 2016

Temptation

 So I come home after some great retail therapy for feeling bad about the after Christmas weight and what is sitting on the table? A bunch of delicious looking cupcakes and a huge cake. Where's Dags when I need that pup to dispose of temptations such as these? Simply Designed did such a beautiful job on the baked goods for the HSe: Nevermore to Wander Alone event, and in fact that is where I got this fantastic dress, which comes in your choice of four colors and with an omega hud, and these adorable shoes, an exclusive as well at the event.

Of course, with my aunt having a sale today as she does every weekend, I just had to go pick up this cute little bistro set and lighted picture hanger for my wall.
 Of course, added to my look is this fantastic skin by 7 Deadly skins, great nails by DP-Koffin nails, and I had my hair done by Vanity Hair. The contacts(eyes) I am wearing today are a new release by Inkheart and I really love the look of them.
Oh but back to that cake! Ugh! I may not come out of this in the same shape I came in."Lead me not into temptation" Oh who am I kidding?! I lead the pack! *Grabs a cupcake and wolfs it down* "mmmm"







Furnishings and Decorations
Angelic Designs
[Solas] Tall Bistro Set
 (Sales run 12:01AM Friday - 11:59PM Monday) Sale Price: 100L$ Regular Price: 800L$/Save 700L$
[Happy Memories] Lighted  Photo String 
[60L$ WeekEnd Sale]::Sale Price: 60L$
Regular Price: 400L$/Save 340L$

Simply Designed
Dark Chocolate Fae Cupcake Full Dozen
Dragonfly Dreams - Amethyst
HSe: Nevermore to Wander Alone

*ionic*
 Cafe Table
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soul%20Reaper/26/95/21

Clothing & Accessories
! ~v~ImmateriA ~v~ 
Grimm Briar Rose
Comes with Omega hud, available in 4 colors
HSe: Nevermore to Wander Alone

 Deceitful Innocence 
Take a bite heels
HSe: Nevermore to Wander Alone

Indulge Temptation
 Sovereign Set 7
 exclusive for Designer Circle

Body Stuff
DP - Koffin Nails 
 Slink Nails HUD - The Prowl 
Also available for Belleza, Maitreya and fatpack contains bonus Omega hud
Price: 40L ( 20% Off for the Event. Each Applier Sold Seperately. 50L after in store and 60L on MP Genre: Queens (Celebrating Drag Queens)Jan 15 - Feb 11, 2016

Vanity Hair
Fall Ball -Must Haves Pack
* Inkheart * 
 Janus Eyes - Honey (3 Sizes System + Mesh)

7 Deadly s{K}ins 
Sacha v1 Caramel
 All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega HEAD Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23

Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mon%20Cheri/90/129/22

Mesh Body Info

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423











1 comment:

  1. Well you had no chance, that delicious cake is in the center of the room demanding full attention :D

    ReplyDelete