Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Return to Carver's End- Attack of the Chainsaw

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to go a bit more in depth into Carver's End, the new game happening by Pulse. There's going to be a few pictures, so enjoy the show! First off, let me tell you about the extras in the game. Not only is there a great storyline with mysteries and puzzles and a maze to solve, but there are rats to find along the way with fantastic prizes. Also, gacha machines, and shopping alcoves featuring the game's sponsors where you can get exclusives and other great items. 

 


Once you begin wandering through the game, you will notice on the hud, a call come over the radio station about a fire, check it out below! It's a BIG one! I brought along my trusty chainsaw to keep me safe this time around, I know what lurks  out here in the dark. In the laundromat, things aren't good, not good at all, blood and body parts all over, then there is the bloody car wash, how did so much blood end up in here?!



 


I enter the church and things aren't any better here either. Sounds like someone is walking about, but I cannot see them, so got the chainsaw going just in case! More body parts and this church almost looks like it belongs to a satanic cult. Outside is the graveyard where I found a familiar name on a grave! No no not mine, thank goodness






 And there's also a lake, well what used to be, there's some toxic substance here, wonder how that got here, hmmm. Be careful not to step in the water, never know what it might do to you. OMG a Shark! A flying shark!! No worries, I will slay the beast with my chainsaw! 



There's so much more to be seen, but I'm going to end this post for now. Hope you enjoyed the tour. Below is lots of information on important matters, such as what I am wearing, even down to my skin! Check it out and enjoy!

Location

Pulse Games Carver's End 

Poses & Props

Verocity 
 Chainsaw Gacha

Clothing & Accessories

! Beautiful Dangerous !
 Black Cat

..elation..
 Mesh Buckled Boots - Stomp
Mesh Spiked Shades - Pushing Up Daises
Mesh Bullet Bracer - Shoot for the Stars
 Mesh Bone Choker - Stars

Body Stuff

*Besom Hair~
 India Fades

* Inkheart *
 Master Wall Gift
The Master List

.ennaline.
 Fright Nail Applier
 Carvers End Gift

7 Deadly s{K}ins 
Paisley v1 cleavage
 All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly
s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega HEAD Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23


Love N Lust 

Omega System Kit - Slink
Omega System Kit - Catwa
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glamour%20Isle/125/56/23

Slink 
Slink Visage
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

CATWA
HEAD Annie Vampire
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Catwa%20Clip/144/114/24




 

No comments:

Post a Comment