Tuesday, September 1, 2015

For Love of Burton

Hanging about at my mom in law's house, and I have to wonder when the maid stopped coming by. But then, Ma is a neko and they liked mice and mice liked dusty places..so go figure. I must admit though, it is quite a huge house, this mansion. A lot of rooms to explore and some I have never seen before. Did the mansion live and change it's own appearance from time to time? I don't remember it being so, cobwebby, but then, Ma hasn't lived here since she got that fancy new lair of hers. In fact, rumor has it that she has put it on the market. I wonder if that's true..and what does the mansion have to say about that? Despite it all, I wore my newest outfit from The Little Bat and stopped by to check on things. I hear there is supposed to be some real estate agent dropping by. Never up to any good, those types. But if she doesn't hurry on by, I am going to head home, after all, a wolf needs to eat.







Credits-
Location
My MIL 
Shari Cortes's house
SLurl is top secret

Poses & Props-
Death Row Designs
Mystery mansion  c/m
Arcade Starts Sept 1

Verocity 
 Chloe Pose Set 
Suicide Dollz

Clothing & Accessories-
The Little Bat
 Burton Outfit 
Comes with Slink Physique Appliers
WomenStuff Hunt Gift Begins Sept 1

.:Glint:.
Centerstone Chains & beads Purple Fluorite
 Sneak Peek Sept

Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins
 Meadow DEF
Marketplace Special
Comes with 2 skins and Tango boobs, Slink hands/feet/body, Phatazz
booty, Banned booty, Banned body, Lena body, TMP body, Wowmeh
body
Demo https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/7-Deadly-sKins-Meadow-DEMO/6697378
Full Version https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/7-Deadly-sKins-Meadow-DEF/6966866

*Besom*
 Siberia - Underage

IKON 
Charm Eyes - Sapphire

Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mon%20Cheri/90/129/22

Slink 
Physique Body
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

No comments:

Post a Comment