Monday, August 24, 2015

I Found Bunnies!

I found a bunch of bunnies while out on a walk in the country! Big, fat fluffy white bunnies! And they didn't seem scared or timid at all. I wonder what I should do, They don't look hungry but they might get run over out there. I'll take them home with me!



Credits-

Location-
Just Another Tequila Sunrise

Poses & Props-
-*[LAPIN]*
 FUUUUU!

Clothing & Accessories-
Perfections Clothing
 Empathy
 Couture Co

{Six Essence}
Missdonna. Spring Black

[Since 1975] 
 Peace Multiple Bracelets & HUD

Body Stuff-

DP - Koffin Nails 
 Slink - Art Deco Delights 
Vintage and Cool Fair

7 Deadly s{K}ins
 Esmee
 [B]UniQue

[DUE] 
Kanako - Browns

[M]A.C. [D]ESIGN 
Owl 

Beyond Persuasion
Puppy dog blue
Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara

Love N Lust 
Omega System Kit - Maitreya v.1.0

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment