Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Panda Manga

I have some really adorable stuff by Krave for the Manga Fair, so show you. Some of these items are also a collab with Krave/Strike It. Starting with this cute dress, it's mesh and comes in different shades, fits well over my Maitreya body, I combined the look with some shoes and a panda bag by Krave/Strike It and found a new friend as well by the same designers, all for the Manga Fair. I got a slight ouchie on my nose and thankfully, Krave had a matching band-aid to place on it. Of course, many colors can be won in the gacha machine Origami. Other fantastic trinkets to be found, such as the nails and anklet at the Castaway cart sale/hunt and this great hair by Exile. We of course cannot go without mentioning the skin I am in by 7 Deadly Skins, this one is called Bonnie, a deep rich shade with pretty features and one of my favorites, check out the freckles!




Credits-


Poses & Props-
Xtreme Studio

Clothing & Accessories-
[KRAVE]
 Dolly Do Dress 
 Manga Fair

[KRAVE/Strike it] 
Chibi neighbor
SLink High Cupid Bow Heels
Chibi neighbor 
 Panda Bags
Manga Fair


[KRAVE] 
Pink Love Boo Boo Nose Gacha
>+ O R I G A M I  +<   SUMMER yatai
mall


Body Stuff-
::Exile::
City Princess Natural Fusion
:Ez's: 
SLink Nail HUD {F&T}{Ocean View}
{TitalWave French A}RARE : 
Jungle Fever & Cast Aways  Cart Event
{July 13th - July 26th}

Captivating!
 Jewelry Seaside Gold Anklet 
Jungle Fever & Cast Aways  Cart Event
{July 13th - July 26th}

AVELINE 
Mesh Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel v2.0
Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment